JULY Local Box
Do you miss browsing the aisles of our Craft Culture markets? Are you interested in supporting local small-businesses, but you aren’t sure where to start? The Local Box, is a curation of handmade items from our Craft Culture vendors, who are currently feeling the pressures of cancelled markets.
Each Box has a retail value of over $120, and is filled with local products from the Okanagan crafters you know and love. Although the contents of the box are a surprise, it is basically the Craft Culture experience in a box – think soaps, jewelry, and more! If you enjoy our markets, you will love The Local Box!
The Local Box can be shipped across Canada. Alternatively, you an opt for Local Pick Up in Kelowna BC between July 20-26 at Okanagan Lifestyle Apparel OR in Penticton at Elizabeth O Vintage. Boxes will ship after July 20th.
Thanks so everyone who ordered a JULY box, and all of vendors who participated!
Our July Local Box included:
- a stunning kimono from Elroy Apparel
- a pair of pink and gold studs from Whimsy and Lou
- bath milk soak from Flury Naturals
- bag of sweet and salty popcorn from Skippy's Kettlecorn
- bottle of Hula Hula cordial from Frostbites Syrup
- bottle of vitamin c face serum from Wild Beauty Skin Care
- bag of loose leaf tea from Mister Tea
- vino lip balm from Crush Candles and Vinotherapy
- decal from Okanagan Lifestyle Apparel