SEPTEMBER Local Box
Our SEPTEMBER box is here! Summer has us pretty busy, so we are skipping August and moving right on to September.
Do you miss browsing the aisles of our Craft Culture markets? Are you interested in supporting local small-businesses, but you aren’t sure where to start? The Local Box, is a curation of handmade items from our Craft Culture vendors, who are currently feeling the pressures of cancelled markets.
Each Box has a retail value of over $120, and is filled with local products from the Okanagan crafters you know and love. Although the contents of the box are a surprise, it is basically the Craft Culture experience in a box – think soaps, jewelry, and more! If you enjoy our markets, you will love The Local Box!
The Local Box can be shipped across Canada. Alternatively, you an opt for Local Pick Up in Kelowna BC between September 9-16 at Chickpeace Zero Waste Refillery. Penticton local pick ups are no longer available for the September box.
Thanks so everyone who ordered a SEPTEMBER box, and all of vendors who participated!
Our SEPTEMBER Local Box includes:
- a pair of clay statement earrings from WetCoat Designs
- a 120 ml jar of deeply hydrating body butter from Sakoré Skin Care
- a misting bottle of rose, lemon, and lavender facial toner from S&M Soap
- a handmade scrunchy from Scrunchy Monkey (various colors & patterns)
- a bag of cranberry chocolate Energy Bombs
- a bar of amethyst crystal soap from The House Phoenix (includes a real crystal inside!)
- a French linen chickadee tea towel from Studio on Tenth