The Easter Box
Each Easter box includes:
- An AvenueM DIY Microgreens Kit. This Do-It-Yourself kit comes with everything you need to grow 3 containers of delicious greens. Within 7-10 days microgreens or shoots will be ready for harvest without any expensive lights or equipment. Includes pea shoot seeds, radish seeds, and broccoli seeds, and all containers and soil.
- A piece of vanilla chocolate swirl fudge, handmade in Oyama BC by For Fudge Sakes
- A package of Seriously Chocolate Tea. Made with 100% hand roasted cocoa shells, this decadent tasting tea satisfies your chocolate cravings without the guilt. It is calorie free in addition to being rich in iron, zinc, magnesium and antioxidants. In addition, it is a great appetite suppressor. Brew a cup of our tea when your sweet tooth is calling.
- A Brown Bunny French Linen Tea Towel by Studio on Tenth. These tea towels feature art by Emma Pyle and add a perfect touch of Easter to your kitchen décor!
- A 4-pack of Sweet Bees Easter Cake Pops in lemon, vanilla, chocolate, and cookie dough flavor. These are highly addictive!
- A beautiful hand decorated bunny sugar cookie by Sweet Crumbs Cookie Co.
- A Viva Cacao Chocolate Egg in the signature coconut milk chocolate flavor. As always, this chocolate is gluten and dairy free!
The Easter Box can be shipped across Canada. Alternatively, you can opt for free Local Pick Up in Kelowna BC at Chickpeace Zero Waste Refillery OR in Penticton at Elizabeth O Vintage.
*Orders will be shipped on March 25. Local pick up orders will be ready between March 28 - April 4th. You will receive a notification when your box has shipped or is ready for pick up.