The Foodie Box
Looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your life? Do you know someone that is impossible to shop for? Look no further than The Foodie Box! This tasty collection of goodies from small businesses in Western Canada is sure to please even the pickiest person on your shopping list this holiday season.
This is a great way to try out new products and support local. Perfect for holiday entertaining or as a unique gift, the food lover in your life will love this thoughtful present!Each Box includes:
- Drop Naked Salted Peanut Chocolates. Indulgent and guilt free! 100% plant-based, made with organic Belgian dark chocolate, dates, peanuts & real Madagascar vanilla beans
- I Want More Snacks Rainbow Freeze Dried Crunch. The most addicting snack you never even knew existed! These freeze dried skittles are so popular, we are featuring them in a Local Box for the second time!
- Sustainably harvested amber maple syrup from MapleRoch.
Okanagan Select Wild Sockeye Salmon. Local, Fresh, and Sustainable.
First Nations’ communities honour their roots by using holistic traditional practices of selective fishing that have been handed down from ancestors.
- Simply Delish Soup and Salad Fun Guy Risotto. Vegan and gluten free. Simply add water and boil!
- Slow Bottled Sunday Peach Habanero Hot Sauce. This sauce will fire up your appetite all year round with the perfect blend of sweetness and heat.
- Sweet Hoopla Kettle Roasted Almonds. A magic combination of caramel and sea salt!
- Torill's Table Original Waffle & Pancake Mix. The ultimate comfort food, perfect for Christmas morning! Filled with almond flour, flaxseed, whole wheat flour, and oat flour.
The Foodie Box will be ready for pickup OR mailed out the 2nd week of December. We will send out an email with local pick up instructions 1 week before the boxes are ready for local pick up and when boxes ship.
This box can be shipped across Canada or picked up locally in Kelowna BC at Chickpeace Zero Waste Refillery, or in Penticton at Elizabeth O Vintage.